ANDREA WAIT ORGANIZING SERVICES
The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious.
- Marcus Aurelius, Roman emperor, AD 121-180
Organization is more than a clean desk, a neat kitchen, or a tidy closet. It’s a way of creating processes and systems that sustain an orderly life: a life that affords you more time and enjoyment to pursue the things that you value. It's feeling in control of yourself and the collective parts that make up the sum of your life. It's feeling unfettered by clutter, by possessions, by undercurrents of chaos.
But sometimes trying to introduce change can be overwhelming. Where to start? How to start? When you’ve organized your bills, folded the laundry, and cleaned the kitchen – what next?
That’s where we come in. Andrea Wait and her team of organizers can help identify the bottlenecks in organizing your life – the obvious and the not so obvious – and crafts a master plan to help you implement your own customized systems for organization.
Organization is unique to each individual. We meet with you to determine your goals and obstacles, to help prioritize your planning and establish benchmarks to help guide you to success. We work hand-in-hand with you to create a system that you feel comfortable maintaining, one that goes at your own pace and addresses your own individual concerns.
Remember, this is more than having a clean desk. This is about implementing changes across the board that will make you feel more in control of your life and more enriched by a better sense of freedom.
Do You Need Help?
- Do you have clutter that started with a pile on your counter top then spread to the kitchen table, to the chairs, to the floor and is threatening to take over a room?
- Do you feel you live with chronic clutter?
- Do you have an overwhelming sense of having too much "stuff" in your life?
- Did you just relocate, bringing every possession you own, only to discover it might not all fit into your new home?
- Have you experienced Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or Depression that leads you feeling less in control of your life?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above then Organize Your Life can help you chart a path to get you on track. And if you didn’t answer yes but thought maybe, Organize Your Life can meet with you to determine why you think you might need professional assistance and how we can help.
Some of us need a little push and clearly defined direction; others need an overhaul. Ask yourself: what do you want from your life, what do you have now, and what are you willing to do to align the two. This will help us determine the best strategy in bringing organization to your life.
The first step is to pick up the phone, or send an email. We'll help take care of the rest!